Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tastes of Sweet Flowers

The building in me of this rise to ," manly needing" grows and feeds my nature with the images and memories of your ecstasy and the soft warm fruits of your body and its call to share, be and do with me for a time. Then I know you as familiar in my touch, now kneeling in surrender, you appear as a wonderful blossom, inviting me to taste you, a rose of passion:
A "Sweet Flower" reminding me of its beauty unfolding, as I open each petal- soft a shiny gloss, revealing more of the mystery and rush of its allure, growing undaunted by the day waking around it. Beads form and roll away, each'es adding to the sensual aesthetic pleasures waiting to be tasted, it's bud swollen, ripe and rich with the flowing nectar of togetherness. Pulls me into this moment of flesh and wills catching turns and moving in their own, giving delight and receiving direction from the utterances of sounds, not made up of words; but communicated thru touch. The fragrance of your desire moves my lips closer to yours as the promise in our moment leads me into your spirit and longing. Arching, clutches of you as my tongue dances rapid steps of lividness, teasingly tracing the steps that have pleased you in the past. Moving with you in this dance as quick of our retreat from then, to again and now, when as a singular melody we are played by the language of our fire like a sweet tune so perfect, lost and recaptured each taste of you. Bursts of delight send me to your thoughts willing us further in search of our movements together forging them into the ornament, of our love, your rose of passion.

3 comments: