Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dancers On The Sand

Danced and done. Resting on the
shifting warmth of the sand as she
listens to her oceans sweet music. 
Spells to her like potions for emotions.
The suns rays rubbed on her a soothing
lotion sinking into her skin. Sunny waves
like invitations keep coming in
crashing on her splashing and sinking.
And then she thinks. Softly slowly.

Hold me close. Sand dancers again.
Taste my tears. Calm-fears.
Help me be one right piece .
Shift my gears. Sand dancers again.

Then she makes her mind play
the tune to the song she hums
to feel. Then sees the words
the ones that heal.

She lets them run to her mind :
Hold me close. Your hair brushing
my face once again. While I cry.
I lost those nights. The ones I need.

Hold me close. Sand dancers again.
Taste my tears. Calm my fears.
Help me be one piece again.
Shift my gears. Sand dancers again.

Lay me down like sand dancers.
Count the grains in my hair.
I watch the stars . Warmth- cool
soft to my back. Oh how waves
sound so near. Hold me close
sand dancers. Only I can hear.

Waves startle her. Back now she
feels the lotion on her skin.
Under the elixir of her mind.
The sea air heavy , the rolls and swells
of the water behind her washing the day.

Inward she looks for the sound
of her tune. She lets it lead. Breaths
in and feels her lyrics: Softly slowly.
Your breath on mine. Lets be sand
dancers. Together an dancing. Moon
darts of reflections. Glitter above me.
Sprinkles falling like rain from the
night sky. Drenching us with now.

Danced and done. Resting on the
shifting warmth of the sand as he
listens to the oceans sweet music.
Spell like feelings to him, a fine wine.
The suns rays fall on him soothing
sinking into his skin. Sun waves
like invitations keep coming in
crashing on him splashing then
sinking.

And then he remembers.
Looking at the locket in his hand.
Worded rythms enter his mind :
"Now she’s with me.
Always my tiny  dancer. "
Then he relives her words.

“Hold me close. Sand dancer- again.
Taste my tears. Calm my fears.
Help me be one right piece with you .
Shift my gears. Sand dance to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment