Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Untitled Document3.wps


Yes you should get the pain from
this! Like waves splashing, then
leaving you covered in me, dripping
with us. Living in our broken trust.

The thoughts of nice unfrozen
from your hearts ice, now frolic
in my mind. While in me still rains
with cries of why.

Cast alone as a player in a dream.
Hazy scenes rush up directing me.
I walk from here to where? Shimmers
of bright flick about, some heavy most
light, floating and darting feeding you
all around me lifting hurts wistful prowl.

Your perfume like doves land around
me as you near. Soft comforting
hands touch into the worn lonely hole
once my beings whole. Then fall warm
flakes of glow showering everything
around me and covering it, with the
season of your beauty, a wonderland
for two.

Hurts gone past. Where pains of love
can never last. Every whisper moves
the leaves and the grass, our voices
like winds blow. Breezes are the words
we speak. Their sound these praises
from me.

Wished for and hoped of, slowly I
lose the want from your love. When
my fantasy leaves me like a drug.
Truth dawns the horizon of now
and floods in like mornings blinding
light I feel it everywhere reaching me
and chasing your memory away, like
night being replaced by day.


1 comment:

  1. A great poem Robin. Very deep and heartfelt. Excellent work. The video is sad.

    ReplyDelete