Monday, November 15, 2010

The Rush of Needing to Feel

Purposeful passions pleasantly painting pictures playing a profound ponderousness with your pulchritude give a flow to my thoughts and feed me with an actionable passion to paint you with, “words“. Each stroke when placed together in gestures of selfless adjuration, force in me a rush of needing to feel. Thoughts pass from my heart to my mind and then are placed here by my hand as they; become at times a ,” flowing rage of emotion”. Like a river that runs deep and hard, leaving its edges and flooding the screen in front of me. A torrent of current sweeping me with it in the seconds and minutes that pass while the,” wondrous gracious nature of you”, inspires me in the ebb and flow of the moment. Through it- I am funded with the torturous tastes of a ,“sweet innocence” I can never own.

Now after I have had another springtime of my loving, a worsening season I am soon to know. When the seeing to feel you, with most of my being. Starts to calm like a subtle rain bringing the, quiet comfort of the known, while a storm is moving away in the distance.

Caring cautions calm callous codifications causing complications change  my expectations of passions rationalizations and lead me inside myself. Thoughts tempered to guide my reflections are moments I live to know. The was of then I now drink with my pains pleasure. Reliving in fine detail hurts drenching flow, falling down and running  over me.


                                             






                                                                   
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment