Monday, April 5, 2010

The Anti-Gingrich Conservatives

Newt Gingrich always seems to appeal fastly to most conservatives as original and sincere.
Upon further consideration, he has an unwavering tome of government and civic idealism-
that sounds alot like the 1960's activist cries from leftists.
Look at the current main stream republicans, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin ,John MCcain , John Boehner
Mitch Mconnel all of them in some form or another advocating "government as the tool" to make the federal beaurocracy safer and more manageable under their respective plan.
Just take Mitt Romney- he helped give us the new inspiring catch phrase of health care, "The Magic 50".
Sarah Palin- She was for big government and John Mccain before she was against it-or is she still for it and MCcain? John Boehner and the Bushey conservatives gave us the great rescession and their own version of the great state thru government manadates and programs. Mitch Mconnel seems always ready to help out a government cause of some sort or another, be it home land security or government pay raises.
All this brings me to my point. Enough with the Goofy mind set of an entrenched public official like Gingrich And Palin and any other government official past or present. I like the rest of the real conservative minded
americans will be watching and waiting for that all to familiar phrase from them that goes something like this-
"I am from the government of the people, and I am here to help".
Blah Blah Blah.... I am from the electorate and I said, " NO! HELL NO!
Been there done that. Republican Revolution sound familiar? Fool me once shame on you..Fool me twice
shame on me. I think this time we get everyone Republican and Democrat incumbents.
That way we send a message to all of government. NO! HELL NO!

2 comments:

  1. I am not for Gingrich. Basically I just don't trust him. And that's all the reason I need not to support him.

    But I do take issue with the comment about the "Bush recession". Granted the president gets the blame, or the credit. Clinton gave us a surplus. No he didn't. Gingrich did, along with the Republican Congress. Bush gave us the recession. No he didn't. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid did along with the Democrats in Congress. They took over in 2006. The recession began in 2007.

    What we need is a real leader that understands economics 101. I don't see that leader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I appreaciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete